Tuesday, October 6, 2009

STUDIO JS: JACOB BLOGS

When we lived in Brooklyn in 2001, I wanted to create an identity and design for Jake and I that was personal. Using our initials, the PS and JS logos were created. We did not use them much as Jake was working full time at NYIT (New York Institute of Technology) and I was freelancing mostly for corporate accounts on Long Island. Then the World Trade Center was hit and a lot of things got put on hold. After that year we moved back to Long Island. I shelved the design and thought about its resurfacing again one day.

Now, here in the desert of Arizona, we are making a more determined focus on doing fine art and it was time to revive the sleeping logos. Jake has just launched a matching blog, STUDIO JS, to show his work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,

    I have a friend named Mary Blake that I met while living in Paris. I think you would like her work. Mary is a very creative and vibrant artist. Here is a link
    http://paintingparis.blogspot.com/

    John Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, John, for the link. I will look at her work.

    ReplyDelete